Assalaamu Alaikum Wr. Br.
I came across a few interesting articles and notes relating to some of the prophecies of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) that Muslims today should ponder upon and take heed from. Here are some of them:
- The barefooted bedouins competing in building tall buildings.
- Mosques would resemble palaces.
- Disappearance of trustworthiness.
- The increase in killing/murder.
- The increase of the use of riba (usury/interest).
- The increase of literacy.
- The decrease of religious knowledge due to the disappearance of scholars.
- The increase of musical instruments, and the Muslims making it lawful even though the Prophet has forbidden them.
- The increase of sexual promiscuity, and new diseases that people had not herd of before spreading amongst them as a consequence of that.
- Appearance of Dajjals (liars), each claiming to be a Messenger of Allah, while Muhammad is the last messenger.
- Nakedness of women while still being dressed.
- The consumption of alcohol becoming common, and the Muslims making it lawful by calling it another name.
- Shouting in the mosques.
- The worst and most ignorant will become leaders and they will be oppressors.
- A man will obey his wife and disobey his mother, and treat his friends kindly and shun his father.
- Men will wear silk and gold, and the making of it lawful by the Muslims even though the Prophet had forbidden it for the men of his ‘Ummah.
- People will abandon the religion for a small worldly gain, and keeping to the religion will be like holding two hot coals.
Sound familiar? These are some of the prophecies made by the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) over 1400 years ago. These were warnings for people of faith and understanding. If you’re too busy to notice these signs or too occupied to learn from them then ask yourself… What else has History prophesied for us?